Tuesday, September 8, 2009
I'm a Slacker!
Wow-it's been so long since I posted anything! So much has happened! I guess the biggest thing is that school has started up again. But I haven't even wrote about Youth Conference or the Fair yet. I'll get to them another day I guess. I'm teaching 7th grade Language Arts again this year. My new students are doing okay so far. We'll see what happens now that the "honeymoon period" is ending. We've had nine days of class and my kids have turned in three pieces of writing already; a sensory poem, a reading interest letter, and peer interview/profile. Up next will be some personal poetry, then personal narratives. I'm so excited that we don't have to test Response to Literature on PAWS this year that I can't even describe it! I want to jump up and down, do cartwheels, and scream "Hallelujah!" However, since I'm a relatively undemonstrative and more importantly a terribly clumbsy person, I'll refrain and just say, "Hooray!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment