Sunday, February 28, 2010

Awesome Things About Saturday


In keeping with my last entry, I'm starting with another quote from "high literature." In As You Like It, Shakespeare wrote, "And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything."

I've been trying to be more optimistic these days. Something that I thought was AWESOME about yesterday was that it was the first day that has started to feel like springtime is headed our way. I drove to Rock Springs and did a little shopping and it was beautiful weather the whole time. I know, not something earth-shattering, but oh well.

And while I'm on the subject of yesterday, here's some other awesome things: Bo took 5th in state wrestling, it looks like our high school team took 4th overall, I watched the Americans win gold in the bobsledding, I have almost half of the yearbook pages done, and (maybe the best thing) I watched Guys and Dolls starring the lovely Marlon Brando. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment